Board logo

Il Forum di Cicloweb

Non hai fatto il login | Login Pagina principale > Dite la vostra sul ciclismo! > Schaal Sels Merksem e Memorial Rik Van Steenbergen (Bel) 2008 (2-3 settembre)
Nuovo Thread  Nuova risposta  Nuovo sondaggio
< Ultimo thread   Prossimo thread >  |  Versione stampabile
Autore: Oggetto: Schaal Sels Merksem e Memorial Rik Van Steenbergen (Bel) 2008 (2-3 settembre)

Livello Fausto Coppi

postato il 03/09/2008 alle 13:32
Schaal Sels Merksem

1. Elia Rigotto
2. Kristjan Fajt
3. Lieuwe Westra

fonte: www.cicloweb.it

Toh, guarda un po'..oggi si ripete col Memorial Van Steenbergen

[Modificato il 03/09/2008 alle 14:44 by pepp]

Edit Post Reply With Quote Visit User's Homepage

Moderatore

postato il 03/09/2008 alle 16:42
Mem. Van Steenbergen
1. Gert Steegmans
2. Stefan Van Dijk
3. Jurgen Roelandts

(fonte: http://www.cicloweb.it/ )

4° il futuro Katusha, il belga Kenny De Haes. Rigotto si è piazzato in 7a posizione, appena dietro al norvegese Boasson Hagen.

CICLISTI
Si sta come
d'autunno
sugli alberi
le foglie

E-Mail User Edit Post Reply With Quote Visit User's Homepage

Moderatore

postato il 03/09/2008 alle 18:13
STEEGMANS WINS THE MEMORIAL RIK VAN STEENBERGEN AARTSELAAR

September 3rd, 2008 – Today, Wednesday September 3rd, Gert Steegmans won the Memorial Rik Van Steenbergen Aartselaar on the roads of Belgium. In the final sprint the strong Belgian rider from Team QUICK STEP beat the Dutchman Stefan Van Dijk (Mitsubishi-Jartazi) and the Belgian Champion Jurgen Roelandts (Silence-Lotto). With this victory Steegmans follows his fellow countryman Greg Van Avermaet, winner of the 2007 edition of this race, in to racing’s golden circle.

“I’ve got to thank all the team - says Steegmans - .Today they were working for me from the beginning of the race. In the final phase De Jongh and Davis were phenomenal, launching me in the best possible way, allowing me to get up on Roelandts’ tire and then pass him at the finish line.”

Also worth noting was a good test by the 28- year –old Australian Allan Davis, who made his debut today, wearing the QUICK STEP jersey. The Australian rider will also compete in the Vattenfall Cyclassics – Hamburg, scheduled for Sunday September 7th, and then the Tour of Poland from the 14th to the 20th of September.

(fonte: cs Quick Step)

CICLISTI
Si sta come
d'autunno
sugli alberi
le foglie

E-Mail User Edit Post Reply With Quote Visit User's Homepage
Nuovo Thread  Nuova risposta   Nuovo sondaggio